Walker Battery Powered Lift Magnets
- Dual push button release
- Clip allows operator to attach to belt or pocket
- Single push button lift
- Additional remote control units available at nominal cost.
- Pocket for IR Remote Transmitter (1 transmitter included with price of magnet)
- Removable cover allows inspection of battery.
- Temperature compensated: built-in automatic cut-off charger prevents over-charging of battery.
- For safety, magnet can not be turned "ON" if battery charge is too low.
- Interlock prevents magnet de-energization when suspended in air.
- Audible Warning Alarm and flashing light indicate low battery
- Lighted display indicates battery charge level.
- 110V AC cord and plug for built-in battery charger
- Uses "Deep Discharge" type low maintenance Gel Cell Battery.
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI/ASME B30.20 (safety standard).
- Supplied with manual, pull test certificate, video, and safety poster.
- Batteries are not included but are available. Please contact our sales department.
Contact our experienced sales representatives for more information.
||Rating on RISI 1020 Steel
If you have any specific questions about our Walker Battery Powered Lift Magnets call us toll-free at 1-888-933-8033 or click here to contact us.